Our religious liberties in America are being assaulted like never before. Sexual orientation/gender identity ordinance have proliferated all over the nation. The aggressive agenda to overturn America’s and, in reality, mankind’s clear understanding of the natural family and the sacred marital covenant between a man and woman – a universally accepted precept from ancient to present times – has accelerated to a blitzkrieg crescendo culminating in the recent U.S. Supreme Court ruling on June 26th.
What can we do to protect our liberties as people of faith in the post-Christian era we are living in? Attend this important conference in San Antonio on October 20th. (Details below)
What YOU will learn!
- Briefing: Obergefell vs. Hodges ruling
- Science vs. widely accepted myths about the homosexual condition
- Legal strategies to protect churches, schools, ministries, faith-based organizations
- Responding to fallacious and deceptive “gay” rhetoric
- Substantive evidence of successful outcomes associated with reparative therapy
- How to defend against “gay” activism and infiltration of Christian congregations, schools, ministries
- Christian strategies to combat “gay” strategies
- Training young millennial Christians
- Strategic “business plan” to evangelize the culture – home, community, campus, church, business
- Free copies of Protecting Your Ministry: A Legal Guide for Churches, Christian School, and Christian Ministries will be available at the conference
- Download and study Dr. Scott Lively’s book before the conference.
DOWNLOAD REDEEMING THE RAINBOW (Free copy)
When: Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Where: Village Parkway Baptist Church, 3002 Village Pkwy, SA
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Cost: $10 Lunch, Freewill Offering
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register and reserve lunch
Dr. Scott Lively, J.D., Th.D
Pastor, Doctor of Theology; Christian Constitutional Attorney, Author, Founder of Abiding Truth Ministries, International Human Rights Advocate and Speaker
Mr. David Pickup, M.A.
Conservative Christian, licensed marriage and family psychotherapist, experienced reparative therapist, board member of the National Association of Research and Therapy for homosexuality